Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How I met Jesus Face-to-Face

Something miraculous happened to me one particular hot sunny day. To whet your whistle a little, ... (take a deep breath here)... I believe I met Jesus, in the flesh, in his bodily form, face-to-face, on that day. And this testimony will attempt to describe for you what I saw, felt, and experienced. I'm not trying to lead anybody to believe anything, except that I had this happen to me alone (well, actually it was not really alone but it started out at a busy stop light). If only this testimony is received as a blessing upon you, then that is all I can expect of you.

It all started as I was driving my car north along an avenue that leads to my neighborhood where I live. What I do is drive north along the avenue to a particular stop light intersection, turn left, then drive maybe 100 feet to my community's entrance on my right, then I turn down another road which leads directly to my home (in Miramar Florida). So, I was driving home and heard some kind of radio teaching program on the air. To this day I can't seem to find the station or program that I heard that day. It was as if THAT radio program was broadcast from Heaven, just for my ears alone. It was (I'm sure) sent to me as a kind of preparation for my mind, so that I would be able to receive what was about to happen to me. The radio program was about "What Jesus would look like if you met him in person, today." When I got to the intersection stop light, a 4-way stop, the radio program ended and some sort of choir was singing on the radio. It was pretty bad though, so I turned the volume down.

At the light, I was waiting for traffic to finish going through the intersection before I could make my turn, when the light turned red. So as I was sitting there, I saw an SUV drive up to the intersection, they were opposite of me driving South, stop and some guy got out of the passenger side, waved goodbye to the occupants, and they drove off. So there was this guy, wearing a long sleeve white loose fitting shirt, Khaki pants rolled up above his ankles, leather sandals, and he had what appeared to be a really large hand-made leather satchel with a really large flap on the front and probably a 5-inch wide strap that went over his shoulder. Ok, so what. Well, he walked up to the street corner, and started waving at everyone waiting at the intersection. And to my astonishment, everyone he waved to waved right back at him. Some people even blew their horns at him to attract his attention just so he would wave at them and they could wave back. And he was mouthing something to them, I couldn't hear what it was - sounds of horns blowing took care of that - and he would point to them and then wave at them.

The first impression I had in my mind was "Is this guy running for office or what?". And then curiosity got the better of me and I decided that I would make my turn, and pull off the road and call him over so I could talk to him, maybe find out who he is, etc. And that's exactly what I did. After I pulled off the road, he began walking toward my car, and it seemed as if he was about to walk passed me. So I rolled down my passenger window (which hasn't worked since this happened. weird huh?), and called him over. "HEY. COME HERE." He walked over to my door and leaned over into the window and asked me

"Can you drive me down to the next street corner?" First I thought "What a strange request. I mean, you can SEE the street corner. You could easily walk there in 15 minutes"

So I said "Sure. Why not. Hop in."

So he opened my car door, and got in. Now at this point I have to clarify that I drive a 1991 car that has a very unique safety feature - it has automatic shoulder belts. One end of the belt is attached to a gizmo that slides along the opening of the doorway via a motor. When you open the door, it slides forward allowing you to exit or enter the car. When the door closes, the belt slides along the doorway to go behind your seat in the proper position (for a shoulder belt). Then you have to use a manual lap belt to complete buckling into the car. My new passenger had no clue (or did he) about the seat belts. So after he closed the door, and the shoulder belt moved into place, I had to explain to him about the lap belt. He looked all around for it and couldn't find it. So, I had to lean over his lap, getting very close to his face, to reach down between the seat and the door to get the belt out for him. AND THAT"S WHEN I GOT A VERY CLOSE-UP VIEW ... of a series of small multiple bump like scars in a band-like formation on his forehead that went completely around his head.

You might wanna pause here to reflect a minute. I sure did.

My new "friend" had dark skin, like a middle-eastern East-Indian. He had dark brown hair. Actually, from a distance, it looked dark brown, but closer up it looked Auburn. And sitting right next to me, I could see that his hair was a mixture of many different colors: black, brown, blond, red, and a few white strands. It was colored per strand. There is NO WAY any hair salon could have colored his hair that way. He also had some sort of hair product in his hair, as it was very shiny, almost glistening. His hair was cut short, it was curly, it was Caucasian hair, and I could easily see the tiny bump-like scars going completely around his head.

My next thought repeated in my head over and over: CROWN OF THORNS. Oh my God, this couldn't be. Not here, in my car. And he had no facial hair either. No beard? yep.

So I thought that maybe I could get him to just start talking, and maybe he would just tell me who he really is. So I asked him his name. And you know what he said to me?

"You can't pronounce it." Huh? What kind of answer is that? So I responded: "Try me. Give me a chance." So he told me what his name was. And you know what? He was right. I couldn't pronounce it. Then I thought in my mind "Isn't there a scripture in the Bible that say Jesus has a name that only He knows?" Where did THAT come from? It just sort of popped in there.  So I continued my game plan to try to get him to start talking. I invited him to change the station of the stereo to music he might like. So as he reached up with his left hand to change the station, his loose fitting sleeve was pulled back... revealing a large bump-like scar on the back of his wrist. I overheard him say under his breath "Uh-oh." So I grabbed his left hand with my right and used my left to pull back his sleeve more so I could get a really good look at the scar. He had identical scars on both the palm sides and back sides of both wrists. They were about the size of a nickle, maybe a bit larger, and raised up about 1/4".

It was then my heart started beating real fast. I thought, if this dude IS Jesus, he's got to have similar scaring on the top of his feet. So I bent over to where his feet were, and he bent over to look at what I was looking at, then he looked back at me, then back down at his feet. It was one of those Keystone cops scenes. I'm sure he was probably wondering just what I was looking for. I could see he had similar scars under the handmade leather sandal straps on the top of both feet. Then I thought "I'm in serious trouble. I'm holding the Lord against his will." So I just simply opened my hands to allow him to withdraw his hands from mine. And he folded them in his lap. A minute passed, cause I was trying to think of something to say.

I said "Those are very interesting scars you have there." Guess what he did. He smiled. A great big smile, from ear to ear. He's got the whitest teeth I've ever seen. They looked as if they had never been used.

So he said "Can we just get going?" I said "Sure. Why not." So I put the car in gear, pulled onto the roadway, and started driving to the next street corner. We got stuck behind a slow driver, some lady, who kept staring at my passenger. She would not take her eyes off of him. So I yelled out probably the most stupid thing I could have said then:

"Don't just stare at Him. Do Something." I then made a passing maneuver to get around her, and the whole time He kept his eyes on her and vice versa. Why I said this I just don't know.

So we finally got to the next street corner, I pulled off the road, he undid his seat belt, and got out. As he was walking away he said:

"Dave. Thanks for the ride." And I responded with the next stupidest thing I could have ever said to the Lord. "Good luck, and I hope you find what your looking for." He waived back at me, and walked up to the street corner, and stuck out his thumb, as if he was hitch-hiking. I put my car in gear, made a U-turn, and began driving back home. I thought that I should keep a close eye on him in my rear-view mirror. But I had to look down at on-coming traffic for a few seconds, then looked back up at my mirror. And... and... and...

He was simply... GONE. As if he vanished into thin air. There was no bush to hide behind, there was nothing there. He couldn't have been picked up that quickly. He simply vanished.

And the weirdest thing of all was that... I never told him my name. He knew my name.

I didn't get to see his side, or his back. I wished I could have. "It is written, By His stripes, we are healed."

Who was that stranger in my car? I believe... he was Jesus. What else can I say? Except that I hope this testimony is a blessing upon you.

That's it.

So, yes I know what HE really looks like, and could pick him out of a police line-up. I grabbed his hand. He grabbed mine. I know some of his nature - how he moves, walks, talks, sits. If I ever saw him again, I would drop everything and go running for Him as fast as I can. I would want to have a much longer conversation with Him. I would want to apologize for the way I acted. I would tell him "Thank You, for what you did for all of us, on the cross." I would want to see his side, and back, and run my finger over his scars on his back, and mouth the words "By His stripes we are healed." I would want to break bread with Him, and share my food with Him. Every single day I think about what happened, and I just can't seem to put my mind on anything else. I don't really know what to do with this, except to share it with as many people as I can.

Some Extra Thoughts:

Do I believe I met Jesus face-to-face in the flesh?
Yes I do.

Where's the proof this was Jesus?
He had crucifixion-like scars all over his body.

Did He impart to you any special message or special "word"?
No, But I believe I can pick Him out of a police line-up. In other words, I know how He looks, what He looks looks like, how He acts, how He moves, how tall He is, how muscular He is, the clothes He wore, how the skin on His hands feel, the length of His hands, what His voice sounds like.

Do you feel you need to give Jesus a lift to tell him something that you can say in prayer?
No I don't need to give Jesus a lift to tell him something that you & I & everybody else can say in prayer, BUT when you tell someone "I Love You" on the phone, wouldn't it mean more (to you) if you said it to them IN PERSON

If Christ appeared to you, and he did NOT impart to you a clear message or any message at all, should you totally disregard meeting Him? In other words, If you went for a walk around your neighborhood, and you unexpectedly bumped into one of your neighbors without having any purpose doing so, should you totally disregard bumping into them at all? Just because you're out & about doesn't mean you need to have a reason for being there.

Also, since a few men were terrified in meeting Christ, does that mean that if I'm not terrified in meeting Him, that the meeting was any less real?

 Recently, I came across a video I found on YouTube. It presents a segment on Discovery TV called "Who was Jesus?: The Face of Jesus". Click on the link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiScnNtSHJA) to see this remarkable video. The face presented is almost exactly who I met in my car. His hair was shorter, and curly, and his skin was darker - like an East Indian. But the rest is almost Him.

 

35 comments:

  1. I contacted you through Christian Blog. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't appreciate being "stalked". First of all, how did you even begin to "find" me going from Christian Blog to blogspot? And then you tried contacting me on Facebook, using an anonymous "name". Dude, that's very spooky on your part. Why won't you even begin to share your true likeness, like a photo or your "real" name???? Mr. "S" (http://www.blogger.com/profile/01939307372646479897).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi David. Thank you for sharing this with us. I had a similar experience. I have never really posted anything before but I feel I NEED to. I have gone through a spiritual experience where I have had my eyes truly opened. I won't go through everything, but the one experience I would like to share is when I met Jesus. I was taking my daughter for lunch at a local Sub shop. We were walking across the parking lot and there was a man holding the front door for us. It seemed like a long time to be hold the door for a person but it seemed he didn't mind at all. We proceeded behind the man to the counter where it seemed to be busier than usual. I asked my daughter what kind of bread she wanted her sandwhich on. She replied "Garlic bread". I told her that they don't carry that anymore. She looked at me and pointed to the glass overseeing the counter where it said Garlic bread as an option. I was amazed I didn't see it. It was right in front of me. Then the man who had opened the front door leaned over and said in a voice that made me feel so unbelievably calm and at peace, "It's funny how children can see things their parents can't". It took me a second but the thought came to me that this was Jesus. I was not as astute as you. I didn't look for any "crown" marks nor marks on his hands. I noticed he was wearing "desert" sandles that would cover any marks on his feet. I did notice his looks. I don't think we all see Him the same. This man appeared to be in his early 30's and had a small beard. His hair was kind of light brown but he seemed more caucasian than I would have expected. For some reason I took note of what he ordered. Two tuna subs, even though he was by himself. When he finished he walked toward the exit but before he went through he stopped, turned and waved to all the people in the restaurant. As if on queue ALL the people turned and waved to him. When I looked back at him he was gone. I never saw the door open and close. It was as if he just vanished. Later my daughter told me He was a very nice man. I agreed and asked her what she thought of everyone waving to him when he was leaving. She looked at me like I was crazy. She stated she never saw that.

      Delete
    2. Hey Kevin. God Bless You. I almost never check in to see if anybody has ever responded to this, because when I first posted it, almost NOBODY read it or even responded. NOW all of a sudden, people are finding this and responding, JUST LIKE YOU. What you described sounds JUST LIKE the way He would act and respond. Waving goodbye, and everybody in the joint waving right back. Then disappearing into thin air? Yeah, that sounds about right. AND to hear He likes Subway? That's a doozy of an advertisement, huh?

      Delete
    3. Dave, thank you for sharing your story. I honestly believe it and those doubters may not. They think it is not written in the Bible. Our God is over everything and He could do whatever He wants and He could even go beyond what's written in the Bible. Not only the purest heart can see God, ordinary guy like can do the same if Jesus allows it. I have never seen the Lord face-to-face but I do have a longing to smell Him. It may sound strange but I love to smell His chest as a child kisses his daddy's chest feeling safe and forgiven. I only encountered his hand once rubbing my head when I was in great pain because my dentist gave me the wrong medicine for pain killer.

      Delete
  3. Thank for sharing your experiences.In the Bible,if you welcome the strangers,who knows you welcome the angel or MAYBE THE Lord of all angels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to share a story with you if you are willing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave, thanks for sharing this awesome experience. I would love to interview you for God's Voice Today podcast on godsvoicetoday.com. Let me know if you're interested vladimir@godsvoicetoday.com. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vlad, God Bless You. Like I said to someone else on here, I almost never check in to see if anybody has ever responded to this, because when I first posted it, almost NOBODY read it or even responded. NOW all of a sudden, people are finding this and responding. Thanks for noticing, it lifts my spirit a bit to read that other people are reading about my experience and responding in a positive way. If I have blessed you and anyone else who read it, well... good. I'm not seeking notoriety or exposure for myself. I'm just relating something that happened to me, that to this day rocks me to the core. I have not been able to attend church regularly due to what God our Father has revealed to me about His son, His likeness, His voice, almost everything the mainstream church teaches and preaches about, and how 90% of what they teach & preach is so far off base... well, it's appalling how far they've gone away from the true Gospel, and how so many people have been led away too. I'm sickened by so many churches who don't even give an "altar call", and have taken away the importance and emergency-call to REPENT & receive Jesus as your Lord & Saviour. Today. Right now. Now is the time. Not on your deathbed, not tomorrow. You who is reading this have NO CLUE when you will die (it could be an hour from now), so don't be a dummy, get right with God and receive Jesus as your Lord & Saviour.

      As for your request to do a podcast, well I dunno. If you're still so inclined, then I'll hit you up soon. OK?

      Delete
  6. I will show Myself to your society; I shall not conceal that I Am is the Author of True Life in God; this6 too is a gift from the Most High .... and you, My child, honour Me, your God, by going to the assemblies without fear to display My Greatness; utter the prophecies that I Myself have given you by My Command and I shall let them reach the four corners of the earth like lightning; TLIG.ORg

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I prayed and asked God (the Father) "So who WAS that guy who got into my car?" Well, Father replied "Read Job 33:13". Well, that's very vague, I mean, who reads Job anyways? Well, in that scripture, there's a line that asks "Are you arguing with God?" Man, WHAT A RESPONSE. I ask God who was that who got into my car, and he responds with "you arguing with me?".

    Finally, I did an internet search to see if anybody else had anything similar happen to them. I found none. BUT, what I did find was that there's the world's oldest picture of Christ, held in an upstairs vault at the Vatican. They show it to the faithful 1 day a year. The faithful climb a set of stairs on their hands & knees as a sign of penance. And behind security bars, there it is, a fresco created by a 1st Century Christian - they say he might have actually known Jesus personally. It shows Jesus standing with his disciples behind him, he has short curly brown hair and no beard. And the face pictured looks almost identical to the guy who got into my car.

    ReplyDelete

  8. Hi, Dave, that was an interesting story: the question that I have, when people say that they saw Jesus, why he never look like the way the bible describe him in Revelation. When I hear people stories, they often say, I saw him with short brown hair, auburn hair, dirty blonde, straight, curly, eyes is blue or green. He is describe as a middle eastern, but also have Caucasian features, strange, However, maybe the lord appears in different forms or the way people always see him.

    I only hear a few people come back and describe him how Revelation states it. Have it ever cross anyone mind that these could be angels unaware? Again, maybe the lord appear the way you all want to see him, but when I see Jesus, I believe I will see him the way Revelation describe him. Again very interesting story, God bless you Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says in Revelation, that in the last days, He will have a name that no man knows. Oh yeah? I know why. Because nobody can pronounce it. He even told me I couldn't pronounce it, AND HE WAS RIGHT.

      Delete
  9. oh my God this is so awesome! Now I'll be looking out for Jesus and angels. Thx so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God Bless You. Did you know those 3 words are the easiest way to bless someone, anyone? Even Atheists receive it. Nobody rejects it. Weird, huh?

      Delete
  10. Dave awesome experience! Be encouraged brother that you can do these things today by talking to him and reaching out and sharing food and love with other people....Matthew 25:36

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so exited ! I just read the first paragraph and I have to say . I have been searching online since 2016 when I I was blessed saw and met Jesus as well ! And our stories are very similar so far ! This is the first testimony I have have found! Amen Brother ! I will continue to read and I will give my testimony here as well �� ✝️✡️������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WoW, that makes 3 more people saying they had a similar experience as I. Thanks for sharing. God Bless You.

      Delete
    2. Hello David Jones
      Bizarre these visions, I have had many odd experiences! Who has seen the mighty right hand and ARM of god lol
      Well I have seen the right hand and ARM up to the elbow of some unbelievably large being pushing through the clouds fingertips first followed by the rest of the hand and ARM...

      This ARM was made of light and some of the cloud got caught up around the thumb..... an incredible golden light was coming up from the palm... I said aloud what is that fire? I can't see please lower your hand which as the ARM pushed further through it lowered and I could then see in the palm was what I could sense was an ancient carved wooden chest.... in it heaped high to overflowing were what looked like to me golden discs, they looked like blood platlets..

      I saw Jesus a few days later in the sky made if light, a red thread came from his heart chakra and slowly wound its way through the vision as it reached the point between the vision and the normal earth reality it shot at high speed and thumped me in the chest at which point I realised I was attached to the lamb! It was like an biblical umbilical cord.. I could feel the pulse of blood pumping.. I was just like oh my god wow and it detached shot back upto Jesus the vision went and I dropped to the floor!!! I got up amazed and got on with the day...
      Unbelievable, I have had lots of these experiences...
      Thought I would reply to your blog mt..

      Godbless J

      Delete
  12. Thank you God!

    I happened to watch a an episode on The Bible a tv series in which it was the part when The husband and wife go to follow Jesus ,they were commanded to give everything they had , however they concealed some of the money for themselves and God struck them dead! I wondered how Jesus followers dropped everything and followed... I recall question myself what would I do ?

    The following day I was running errands with my soul sister ( friend) it was a nice cool sunny day .As I was approaching a stop light I saw a Young man , collecting for some type of charity ! When My car came to a complete stop I had already past him , I remembered the THE BIBLE show I had watched! However I did not have cash on me but I wanted to know what he was collecting money for ! I CALL HIM

    Jesus approached the passenger window and I I asked him what he was collecting for? he said he was collecting for the orphanage I reached out to the middle console of my car and I gave them all the change that I had I asked him where was this orphanage as he was telling me I was aware that the light would be changing real soon ! He said it was in --------- place just north of here he asked if I knew where it was? I answered yes yes having an idea but not being completely sure ,but I knew my step son lived close by either north port or port charlot. I said something like I love ❤️ that it's for an orphanage .Jesus said ! WE HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THE CHILDREN ALL THE CHILDREN ,SPECIALLY THE ORPHANS . As he started walking away and me drive away I knew exactly who he was and I remembered the story! I had a few pennies left and I threw them out the window immediately and they fell on the ground ! I thought what have I done? Was it offensive to him? Now I'm looking through the passenger rear view mirror and he is standing with our eyes locked together I WAS IN complete LOVE as I drive away ! (The entire universe in his eyes)
    He could have been young in his late 20 and could have been old
    In his late 30s ,His hair was brown and waves shoulder length and His eyes were greenish brown with a Godly sparkle a complete universe ,clean cut face .. I remember thinking he looked like someone I knew in my twenties . I remember his face and eyes from talking to him in the window .

    And Watching him through the rear view passenger window I could see he was wearing a hoody sweatshirt . It was a very light beige cream in color his hands inside the sweatshirt and there was some type of logo undistinguished very light grey silver (@)!


    Not like people have led me to believe that I would fall on my knees and start screaming or crying on the contrary

    I felt a peace and tranquility .. a security that's Indescribable.... but I can say, that I know I have felt that feeling before I was not a stranger to it , however could not remember a time I felt that way! I can only assume it's when we are in the womb !I wanted to stop my car and get off and just follow him , Leave house family kids everything it would not have mattered !I almost felt guilty but I understood ! so there it was ,my answer ! He is just like you and me but the feeling the fulfillment of the soul mind and body ...wow is exactly that Completely fulfilled ! Thank you Father! Now I miss him everyday .. I see miracles almost every day now ! What was and what is there's so much I want to share I have so much more to share ! For anyone that wants or needs to hear ! God Bless Us , The Children , Specially the Orphans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know what you mean. If He had asked me to follow Him, I would have left my car, keys in the ignition, on the side of the road, and followed Him. Just like that. Come to think of it, He did ask us to follow Him. The real question then is - would you be willing to just leave behind all your worldly possessions that has taken you a lifetime to gather, just like that?

      Delete
    2. Do you really believe is all worldly possession that he wants us to leave behind ? For me is more like letting go of ungodly habits, behavior, attitude, and yes unnecessary worldly possessions that clutter our lives ?

      Delete
    3. But to answer your question , yes I would I'll leave everything and all but the clothe on my back when the time comes, no doubt

      Delete
    4. For now Educating myself and preparing myself for his Return is a priority , he asked me to care for the Children all the children specially the Orphans , My Will is Gods Will now he will guide me !

      Delete
  13. Jesus want to be here with us he feels our pain! However is up to The father Our God and God will not permit his son to be sacrificed once more ! He is already here within us awaiting for that moment we all wake up ! ����✝️����✝️����✝️

    ReplyDelete
  14. So what's up with this mainstream church image of Jesus Christ? Is that Him, or fake? Guess what - IT'S FAKE. We have been deceived for 2000 years. The image - His name is Cesare Borgia.

    After initially entering the church reluctantly, he was made Bishop at age 15, Archbishop at age 17, and became a Cardinal at age 18 (after his father became Pope Alexander VI), His father set him up as a prince with territory carved from the Papal States, but after his father's death he was unable to retain power for long. After his brother Giovanni, who was made Captain-General of the military forces of the papacy in 1498, Cesare killed his brother to secure his relationship with his brother's wife, who was also sleeping with another brother. One year later he resigned as Cardinal, and on the same day, Louis XII of France named Cesare "Duke of Valentinois", and this title, along with his former position as Cardinal of Valencia, explains the nickname "Valentino". He also fathered 12 illegitimate children from 12 mistresses, and got infected with Syphilis which eventually disfigured his face, where he wore a leather mask on one side of his face to hide it.

    Cesare was appointed commander of the papal armies with a number of Italian mercenaries, supported by 300 cavalry and 4,000 Swiss infantry sent by the King of France. He was shown to be very vicious with his army, and murdered many innocent people, including his sister's first husband. He was so cruel, even his own troops set up a plot against him, which when they were found out were also killed by Cesare.

    While he was leading his army in 1507 to beseige a castle in Viana, Navarre (now known as Spain), an enemy party of knights fled from the castle during a heavy storm. Outraged at the ineffectiveness of the siege, Cesare chased them across their front lines, only to find himself on his own. The party of knights discovered he was alone, and trapped him in an ambush. Cesare received a fatal injury from his own flag staff that skewerred him through the heart. He was then stripped of all his luxurious garments, valuables and the leather mask covering half his face and was left lying naked, with just a red tile covering his genitals.

    Cesare's remains were originally buried in a marbled mausoleum built at the altar of the Church of Santa María in Viana, and the tomb was destroyed sometime between 1523 and 1608, during which time Santa María was undergoing renovation and expansion. Tradition goes that a bishop of Calahorra considered inappropriate to have the remains of "that degenerate" lying in the church, so the opportunity was taken to tear down the monument and expel Borgia's bones to where they were reburied under the street in front of the church to be trodden on by all who walked through the town.

    However, Fernando Sebastián Aguilar, the Archbishop of Pamplona, caved in after more than 50 years of petitions and Borgia was finally moved back inside the church on March 11, 2007, the day before the 500th anniversary of his death. "We have nothing against the transfer of his remains. Whatever he may have done in life, he deserves to be forgiven now," said the local church.

    So, how did the face of this extremely wicked man become the face of Jesus? Cesare befriended Leonardo da Vinci during his life and it is rumoured that Leonardo used Borgia’s likeness as a base for his depiction of a caucasian Jesus. Apparently it was common place for artists to do such things to please popes and monarchs.

    It seems that the image of Jesus that many worship today is based on Cesare Borgia’s likeness. Trust me, THAT face is NOT the true Jesus.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesare_Borgia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Guys,i saw Jesus in a vision while I was awake. I didn't know who he was at that moment because he got short hair and no beard. The images used in church es are misleading. I was all alone in a city far away from my hometown. I was scared and feeling alone in a missionary office. That was the first day I joined the missionary team to preach the gospel. I was yelling for Holy Spirit so I can do the gospel job. Then I "heard" someone talking to me from above. I looked up and I saw Jesus. His mouth didn't move at all. It was mind to mind communication. The words he spoke to me made my fear all disappeared. I was so calm at that moment. It's only for a few seconds but it felt like it's a few hours. I can't measure time correctly while I was experiencing this vision. The vision faded away. Since I didn't know who he was I decided to ignore it and read a book. I randomly chose a book and opened a random page. The first sentence I read was, Jesus indeed had short hair. Because Paul obviously said that long hair is a disgrace for men at that time. It was peaceful at that night. I slept a good sleep. The next morning I didn't know what happened to me. The first thing I noticed was that there were sins in my mind. Pride, lies, selfishness etc... First time in my life I noticed my sins. Everybody lies,right? But I feel guilty for small sins such as lying. So I started to tell truth. And guess what,my friends think I am a weirdo and they don't like me since then. I am still hoping to see him one more time. To apologize face to face for not recognizing him. The churches nowadays have been walked away from Jesus'truth. Brothers, read the teachings of Jesus and try to obey them. Do not listen to what others say. Just do what Jesus wants such as love your enemies etc. God bless. Bye. PS I left the missionary team very soon because I noticed that they used cunning and dishonest tactics to collect money from believers and I can't stand it. BTW I am just a lousy sinner. I am not worthy of the job. Now I'm still hoping to overcome all my sins and become as pure as our lord. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God Bless You. "Jesus indeed had short hair. Because Paul obviously said that long hair is a disgrace for men at that time." Yes, and Amen. He still does. Thank you for sharing.

      Delete
  16. It has occurred to me that the reason why Paul gave the early church the warning about if you hear someone say "I met Jesus" or "He is here" or "He is at my house" etc. to not believe them due to many liars in their midst. The real reason was not spoken about, nor has it been properly addressed by the mainstream church - that the real reason Paul gave the warning was due to the fact Jesus was appearing to the early church all over the place. Everybody was experiencing seeing Him in person, meeting Him, breaking bread with Him, etc. It got to be so disturbing to the controlling church leaders that they almost lost control of the early church. Ergo why Paul gave the warning. AND to this very day, many STILL are having personal experiences - meeting Jesus. AND the church is STILL giving the warning to not believe it when someone claims they met Jesus. THAT is what's disgusting about the church - how they are actively involved in turning away possible new converts based on the old warning Paul gave. WHAT HIPPOCRATES !!! VIPERS!!!
    And they even tell the believer to not tell anyone else about it, to keep it to themselves. And these guys run the church?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I met Jesus too. I was in the hospital and they weren't sure if I would come back. That's when I met him and he showed me many of things and then he hugged me and all my pain suffering anguish fear was gone it changed color and poured over me and washed all away. I didn't see God's face but saw the light of heaven. The devil was there to but not in a sense you would think. It's a long story but the main thing is Jesus is real and he takes are sins and pain away it still a feeling I can't even describe in words.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a preachers kid ( PK ) that accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior at age 9. My life was Revolutionized after meeting in the flesh March 3rd of 2108. A twenty minute conversation.... He knew EVERYTHING about me. He repeated prayer conversations I had had with him alone. I had been saying in prayer, God you created everything around me, you created me and know every detail down to the atoms that make me up. Jesus Why don't you just show yourself in the flesh, let's talk. I've written the entire story down of exactly how HE did exactly that! It's about 9 pages long and absolutely NOTHING short of miracles throughout. A story that at some point God will use in bringing many people to Jesus. My world has been Revolutionized!! Now I share Jesus with everyone I meet! I wish everyone could read it. Stan

    ReplyDelete